Sunday 1 September 2013

100 Word Challenge

Here is a story I wrote for the 100 Word Challenge. We had to use the words "Suddenly I heard a crack". Enjoy!

I was walking through the woods with my friend Johnny, holding a rifle. We were on our monthly hunting trip, looking for big game. As night descended we decided to walk back to the hut. On our way back we heard a weird noise coming from behind some trees. Johnny went to investigate. Johnny disappeared behind the trees and I suddenly heard a crack followed by a scream. I rushed to the trees and found Johnny dead with a cracked skull lying on the ground. Towering over him was an EPIC beast. It lunged at me and everything went black.

THE END

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi James,
    Nice 100 word story Its pretty cool

    Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that BEAST comment.
    James the Beast

    ReplyDelete