Monday 11 November 2013

Battle of the Bands

Today our school band performed in  'The Music Warehouse 2013 Intermediate Schools Battle of the Bands'. Our school band was called Sacred Heart Prestige 2.0. The members of our band
were: James (Piano); Patrick (Drums); Jack (Base); Max (Vocalist); Matthew (Guitar); Wyatt (Vocalist); Justine (Keyboard); Caitlin  (Guitar); Carlita (Vocalist) and Cassidy (Vocalist). Our techies were Dylan and Tuakana. The songs we were playing were 'I Choose You' ( by Stan Walker) and 'Getting Stronger' (by Adeaze and Aaradhna). I practiced lots but I still stuffed up my solo at the start (I didn't even have stage fright). I was very ashamed of myself but you couldn't really notice my mistake because my inner beast kicked in and I kept on playing. I think our band did quite  well though. The judges didn't say where our band placed but I can't imagine that we would have gotten in the top 5.       

No comments:

Post a Comment