Monday 11 November 2013

My Holiday

In the first week of the holidays I played in the 'Southern North Island Primary Schools Rugby Tournament'. I was representing the Hutt Valley. My friend Dom Bell was also in the team. We won the tournament and Dom and I got into the tournament team which is a team of all the best players in the tournament.

After the tournament I went up to Mt Ruapehu to go skiing. I skied with Dom on Turoa. I skied lots of tracks including Snowbird, Little Bowl, Vertigo and Big Bowl. There wasn't much snow so I skied at the top of the mountain the whole time. I skied for two days then went back home.

When I got back from skiing I invited my friend Bradley Pritchard to my house for a sleepover. We played a Lord of the Rings game on my XBOX 360. We made it quite far in the game but we couldn't defeat Tharzog - the orc chieftain of the west. We also went to EVENT Cinemas to see 'Percy Jackson, Sea of Monsters'. A few days later I went to Bradley's house for a sleepover. We went to
H2O Xtreme and watched a few movies. We also played some one on one basketball at Wilford School as well as playing it on NBA 2K 13 on Brad's iPod. Overall my holiday was pretty BEAST!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment